Generations wave 5 and PCC 5-packs wave 3 found @US Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SAF7, Nov 16, 2010.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Infiltration protocol - Transformers Wiki

Interesting read.

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i really wished tfsource would get theirs in.....i want thunderwing to come in before i go on a trip for thankgiving next week

3. kensou

kensou Well-Known Member

The packing looks so awesome~

Looks like it is quite reasonable on price!

4. Sepultron

Sepultron .

My brother just found 2 Skullgrins and a Cliffjumper in a crushed blister at his local Target (the pegs were also crammed full, but mostly with older product). They weren't there yesterday afternoon, so they most likely just stocked them this AM.

A Target employee came around the corner and asked him if he needed help finding anything, and he politely asked if they by chance had any more of them in the back. She said she wasn't sure, but she would find the toy department manager and ask her. The toy manager made her way down the toy aisle .... aaaannd of course told him somewhat rudely that what was on the shelf was everything that was available for sale and that she would not check in the back. She never even really stopped to talk to him. Just kinda paused briefly enough to say what she had to say and point at the shelf.

Now, I understand that for whatever reason *this* is Target's policy, and I'm not trying to derail the thread or start a discussion, but I just gotta say this: In terms of customer relations, customer service, and SALES, this is just a piss-poor policy at best. I have never seen a reputable business, especially these days, that won't go out of their way to help a customer and make an extra sale. Are there rude, abrasive, maybe even abusive toy collectors who pushed Target into making this decision? Oh heck yeah, without a doubt. But toy collectors aren't the only undesirable customers out there, and customers are still the people who ultimately generate the sales. I guess I'm not looking at this the correct way, but I would think that if there was a choice of having a customer A:walk out of the store without spending any money, unhappy, and dissatisfied with the service, versus B: going to a little extra trouble in an effort to make the customer happy and put a little more green in the cash drawer, they would go with option B. I dunno, I must be missing something. End rant.

Anyway, good luck with the hunt to everyone.

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    Where was this Target (city and state) where he found CJ and Skullgrin?

That sucks they wouldn't check in back. I can usually get someone at Target to check in back. It's another thing altogether at TRU or Wal-Mart. Target has the most organized stock room, so it's usually no big deal for an employee to go back and look.

Randy

6. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    can we get some pics of skullgrain ?

7. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
  8. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just found my thunderwing here in cali:rock  skipped on cliffjumper and skullgrin even though his deco looks even better in person just not that big a fan of the character

9. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    its a hit and miss depending on the target, of the 4 i have around me 2 will look in back with out a second thought while the other to tell me they can't because its a collector issue if you're looking for a deluxe and the deluxe pegs are full they say no every time

10. captainfloyd

captainfloyd Member

Fort Wayne, In Thunderwing

Found 1 Thunderwing at south west Target. Still no sign of Cliffjumper or Skulgrin.