Mostly just did some dry brushing to give a more metallic/steel look to the black plastic bits (upper thighs, hands/upper arms, etc). Did some other minor detailing with the tank treads, eyes and the little rivets that are on the tank mode. Topped off with a wash/some panel lining and voila'. Definitely a case of "less is more", because the figure was pretty great to begin with, I just did a few things here and there. The one major thing I did was remove the two shoulder cannons, they just bugged the hell out of me and it gives him more of a G1 look, IMO. Comments and critiques are welcome. Enjoy!