Inspired by kingnothing80's Tracks mods here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creative-general-discussion/349328-help-making-rts-tracks-taller.html I used two sizes of tube styrene (seriously running out and need more) to build an extending waist to allow Tracks to look taller. I saw kingnothing80's version over at TFW just before I picked up Tracks for myself. I knew I had to do this, because I can't stand that short/squatty look that he has (and yes, I plan to do the same to Wheeljack when he hits). I took the torso apart and cut out the two screw posts in the middle/lower part of his back. I grinded out a small area to allow a larger piece of the tube styrene to be glued in and basically help form a channel for the smaller post to slide into. I took the waist/legs section and cut off the post that allowed the waist to rotate originally. I drilled a hole for the piece of tube styrene to fit into and glued it in place. After allowing that to dry, I cut the tube styrene to the length I needed and test fit it. I found that the arms would hit it just a bit on both sides once they slid inside for transformation. So I cut just a bit off the very ends of the pieces that slide into the middle section inside the chest. This kept them from hitting the tube styrene when it would slide up inside. This does make the arms look a tiny bit shorter than they were. He still has a humanoid look, but I wanted to give him the option of leaving the arms like they're supposed to be, or having them swing down just a bit more to give it better proportions. I will show pics of this soon--had to charge the digital camera battery (used it to snap some snow pics and vids outside). I basically trimmed the bottom edge of the underarm gray piece that the arms are snapped into. It allows the arms to swing down. Hopefully you get what I'm talking about, but if not, I'll get pics up and show you guys. I let the glue dry and screwed it all back together and now have a Tracks that is almost the same height as Jazz and looks much better. I also mistransformed the rear of the car to look more like the G1 transformation. I'll snap new pics of that with the missiles attached also soon. I think the only things I'll do with this one are some minor detailing on the bot mode and maybe a light gray/black wash to bring out some details (and replace that rub sticker with a regular reprolabels sticker). I've always replaced those and hidden them in other areas. I dig the colors for the most part in bot and alt mode, but I will be painting the inside of the windshield and side windows to help match and hide the styrene post. Ok, enough rambling (just wanted to share details if anyone wants to try it on theirs).