Generations Springer Figure issues.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PC Brodimus, Oct 16, 2018.

1. PC Brodimus

PC Brodimus Leader of the Sarcastatrons

Hi as the title says i have had some problems with a few parts and was wondering if anyone had a similar experience and how they dealt with it.

My problems are so far limited to the elbow ratchets, ( the left one wont go back all the way, making the car transformation difficult.)
    the dark grey rotating plates on the upper part of the arms ( when i want to transform him back from car mode into robot mode they get reeally stuck) and his head getting stuck in the chest plate.

Thanks to all that try.

2. rockHard

rockHard Well-Known Member

For me the head in chest plate is solved by finding the right position of the head.

I have the same problem with the grey flaps on the shoulders, no good solution, but I just try to wiggle them loose from both sides at the same time, to avoid bending the plastic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PC Brodimus

Have you tried sanding some of the plastic off of the flap cylinders? I thought about it, however, as i cant really see the mechanism inside, i can't be sure it will do any good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PC Brodimus

Managed to loosen the flaps by dismantling both arms and cutting into the pegs with an xacto knife to thin them down. Then kept abusing the mechanism until they were loose. The ratchet joint alas i cant fix without tearing into it so i'll just leave it as is.