Ok....lets see if I can get through this the THIRD time without getting the damn "SDCC" error..... Pretty simple, straight up repaint. Been done before, etc, etc, but I'd been meaning to paint one of my own for a while now, and well, with $7 Primes at TJ Maxx, now seemed like a good time Anyway, I tried to stick as close to the RID toy/show color scheme as possible since I wanted this to be that specific Scourge, instead of some generic black Nemesis Prime or whatever. I did, however, specifically leave all the clear details in the head and shoulders, cause I thought that was pretty nice addition. Colors used were Model Master Semigloss Black, custom dark metallic grey, custom teal, Silver, and Tamiya Clear Red lacquer spray (which, unfortunately, did not dry as clear as I'd have liked. I normally use their acrylic bottles, but my local shop was all out). Thanks for looking!