Generations Rage over Cybertron set (some missing links to mold reuses/recolours)

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by TrueNomadSkies, Jun 6, 2012.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:

I came across this while looking at one of the Bumblebee pages, but basically what's missing here are the redirects on the individually packed WFC deluxes's pages that would take you to to their respective translucent repaints that come in the Rage Over Cybertron 3-pack.

There're also a couple of other repaint/reuse links that involve their United & Cliffjumper variants (in the case of Bumblebee anyway couse Cliffjumper's just a red Bee) that could probably be added, but I'm guessing me naming ever single path in here would just add to the confusion because each mold pretty much has a web of 4+ figures involved.

Not a big deal or anything either way, but I figured it couldn't hurt to bring up in case you were in this neck of Cybertron, and I'm sorry that my post doesn't contain any pics or actually new data.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's good dude, thanks for the heads up. I'll get on and see what can be fixed out of all of this.

3. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Awesome.

... starting to like that Bumblebee now :cry 

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He's a nice little toy, bit of a pain to get into vehicle mode so all the panels line up properly. But worth it when he is done, I am hoping for an updated Cliffjumper for FoC with the more Prime-styled head actually :) 

5. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Yeah, the mold itself has always appealed to me off & on (especially yellow on this more than red I think), but just never enough to make me pick one & buy it outright, especially since I haven't been willing to go for the United ones or go through breaking up the 3 pack to nab the ones I think are a little nicer than the single packed generations. I'll probably end up with some version sooner or later, so I guess here's to there being something nice from the FOC game to weigh in, and thanks again for adding those links for us. :thumbs2: