Minor/Repaint: Generations G1 and G2 Jazz(WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rattrap, May 9, 2011.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, these are pretty much done. I just say they are a WIP because I need to order reprolabels for them. But they are all painted for the most part. The Generations Jazz is for me, and the G2 Jazz is a birthday present for a friend of mine. I did the door mod on the G2 one, so the doors can come off, but when storeing them, it scratches the paint, so I just leave them on. Let me know what you think! Oh, and the all white one is the G2 Jazz, the one with some of the paint apps is the G1 one. Obviously, they will be more different once I get the stickers for them.

Attached Files:

2. stilettoheels

stilettoheels Banned

i hate to tell you this buddy, but you should have left the blue lines on G1 Jazz. Reprolablels set DOES NOT cover the whole stripe, and utilizes the paint apps, by just adding the light blue lines. YOU NEEDED that paint to keep it G1 accurate. the stripes on the sticker set are thin, and won't even match up with the blue on the number portion.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this, might want to make two g2 jazz's and get another to make the g1, looks good, but the paint on the outside of the light blue lines on reprolabels is factory, two sets pieced together might work

4. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

Here's another thought: repaint the one intended to be G1 silver, รก la movie Jazz. I think it would be neat.

5. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OH yes! I see it now!. Time to remove paint... Oh well. Thanks for pointing that out guys!

6. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Wait, you may be able to utilize their alternators Jazz decals or talk to Earl (dark cave customs) for a set of custom decals for your figure. He may still be selling those.

7. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    looking good.

8. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Did you remove the factory paint or did you just paint over them? Sorry if its a silly question - im using my phone to view and cant make the pics out properly,
    Would nail varnish remover be any good at removing factory paint?