Generations Deluxe book, Masterpiece items, DVD sets

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sonscreen, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Paypal and USPS Postal money orders are OK but I ship only when payment is received. I normally ship the day after payment is made or if trading on a agreed upon date.

SHIPPING:
    I use USPS priority service w/ delivery confirmation and for most items will start at $4.55. If my estimate is more than the actual shipping, I will send you a rebate via Paypal.
    I can only ship within the US. The extra postage to other countries would defeat the purpose of this sale.

Hi folks here are some of the items I would like to sell. Sorry no trades, I need the money in case of a layoff.

Transformers Generations Deluxe book + free stickers! $50 + shipping SOLD
    Hi you are looking at a nice Transformers pictorial book with pictures of G1 toys from the US and Japan lines. It also has a lot of nice design sketches, and artwork. The inside flap cover has some color bleeding. There are no creasing, dog ears, or rips. I flipped through it a few times and then put it on a shelf. As a bonus, I’ll toss in some Autobot and Decepticon reprolabels that I didn’t get to use. TFsource has the REGULAR version without the bonus pages for $60. http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/Generations%20Book/generations-book.htm

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus MP-2 + bonus custom gun $110 + shipping SOLD
    Hi you are looking at an opened but complete Masterpiece Ultra Magnus MP-2. He was transformed a few times for display and pictures, and then put back in the box. He’s not mint but still in very good shape (no paint chips that I could see, and nice joints). I also bought a nifty looking gun on Ebay that was modeled after his G1 rifle. It’s made from an unusual material. It’s not plastic, and it could be fragile. I recommend using it for display only. It’s nicely designed and even has a nice green orb at the tip.

Masterpiece Trailer used but complete $75 + shipping ON HOLD UNTIL DEC 1
    Hi you are looking a nice Masterpiece Trailer for Masterpiece Convoy (or 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime/ DVD Classics Optimus Prime) This is the nice transformable dalianjj (Ebay) trailer that includes blue Roller. There is an extra set of non-glossy stickers included. Please note that one of the tires has an imperfection, but otherwise is in very good shape.

Optimus Prime Convoy long smokestacks $8 + shipping SOLD
    Hi you are looking at a pair of nice chromed long smokestacks for 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime or Classics DVD Optimus Prime. I forgot where I bought them from but they’re pretty high quality.

Ask questions if something is unclear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

2. Sonscreen

Generations Book SOLD!

3. Sonscreen

Magnus SOLD!

4. Sonscreen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sonscreen

Smoketsacks SOLD!

6. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    PM'd about book

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Sorry d00d, but I have to dispute that. Overseas buyers are used to having to pay higher shipping prices; we do understand that. It's not like you would have to make up the difference.

8. Sonscreen

Thanks for the input. Though I'm still hesitant to ship overseas. Some past international transactions left a bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway thanks to everyone that's interested. I've updated the first post.

9. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    I'll take the Generations book if MeGrimlock dosn't :D 

10. Sonscreen

Updated

11. Sonscreen

Trailer now on hold.

The smokestacks on hold.

12. Sonscreen

Smokestacks are now on hold.

DVD sets removed.

13. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    added to your feedback, but wanted to say thanks again!!