Generations Beast Machines please!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusPrimeFour, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Spy Streak was an awesome mold for it's time. I'd love to see an update on the concept.

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

and also give us a cyborg beast dragon megatron

or if not that then the canceled bw/bm megatron ressurected megatron with the rid megatron body

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I could see adding some updated Vehicons to my collection. They would not look out of place beside the other Decepticons so kids might buy them even if they didn't know anything about the cartoon.

Can't really say I'd be too interested in the Maximals. Just seems like they would be oddly out of place next to the other figures I have.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Decepticons always need cannon fodder, too :) 

5. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

As much as I'd love to see a Gen. release of BM it'll never happen since the 1st time hasbro made these figures they got death threats, so we'll most likely see Armada remakes before BM .... Oh wait we DID! hello Hotshot!
    Anyway I'll join in on the hopeless fantasy...

Maximals
    Primal- Supreme had it alright now just follow ROTF Primes downgrade and repeat..
    (Oh and up the level of detail to the nth degree on these)
    Cheetor- agreed Nightslash had the right idea, copy the transformation just smooth to rendered aesthetics .
    Rattrap- "mega" was close simplify increase "fur" detail and make robot mode shorter while rats lengthier. (maybe make tail INTO his wheel) and please no feet!
    BA- original was great, redo in LESS clear with longer stabilizer rear legs.
    Silverbolt- New from scratch hinged wings, compacked beast mode, elongated bot mode.
    Nightscream- NEW mold, remove all gimicks (maybe make spark crystals removable (and glow) Otherwise just make sure he get either compacted or "fake" ankle wings, maybe a less obvious "bang".
    Botanica- As much as a plant girl to plant woman transformer entices me go the animated design way, plant girl to car (slag the EV car idea seems fitting) *And as far as her character is concerned the planet she studying, plantlife WAS the animal life, with that in mind her alt mode makes as much sense as any other BW Character!*

Vehicons
    Megatron- NO NO NO NO, did I say NO, we had this figure he's called BW's! Megatron, all he had was a cape some "broken robot" bolted on arms and hanged from the ceiling, since none of those can be in a deluxe scale (since ALL Generation figures are DELUXE!) he can't be done, stop wishing! nearest we could get is a diagnostic drone (with addition parts and a 3rd party pack not Hasbro in design)
    Tankor- The Basic "drone" had everything right, just scale to deluxe have him transformer to look bigger and add detail, again make spark crystal removable and have vehicon on one side and scratched maximal on the other. *maybe a Vector sigma key*
    Thrust- Same as above Upscale basic mold add detail, make arms smaller, have spark one side Vehicon one Predicon.
    Jetstorm- NEW mold, no legs, or at least have a way to stand him without conventional legs! better head!
    Obsidian- NEW mold, retractable fingers (soft have the curl) original toy had it right using the tail fins to fake a standing mode when the legs where together.
    Strika- RE-release old mold, with better paint job, remove the original gimmick and replace with a new one (have her spark be vehicon/Deciticon)
    Noble- NO NO NO Original was perfect for the size he was, and considering generation CANT be bigger the original is perfect.
    MegaHEAD- again NO, since a decent redo would have to be playset in size AND transform into a ship NOT Megatron Dont even bother!

6. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

not interested in BM or BW classic updates. The classics asthetic was to update G1 characters and thought that has almost been completed (thank you hasbro) and the line(s) have expanded to include characters from other universes... I dont want to see EVERYTHING rehashed from the past 25 years!

7. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

To each their own, but it's not really the Classics line anymore is it? Besides, I don't remember reading anywhere that the line was meant to update only G1 characters to begin with. I was under the impression that it was started to provide modern updates for toys of the past. I could be wrong though.

Either way, I don't care what they call the line. These characters need updated toys! I was thinking that it would also be kind of cool to see some of the Vehicons in decos that matches their former sparks. At least I think that Thrust in Waspinator colors would look pretty awesome!