generations and RTS line?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by autodrift, May 22, 2011.

1. autodrift

autodrift Well-Known Member

im sorry if i missed this but where the heck is the generations thundercracker, wheeljack, and warpth wave at? also perceptor from the RTS line, ive been hunting for them like crazy and cant find them, i heard something that the RTS line was cancelled but is the newer generations wave as well? i bought warpath off ebay because i couldnt wait anymore but i just figured i would find these at retail and wasnt trying to cough up 30 bucks a fig when i should be able to find them, are all the ones listed on ebay from people who have found them at retail or bought extra's from online retailers? im just curious if i should just get these now or wait if i have a chance of finding them myself. thanks

2. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    I've had to buy them all online via tfsource, bigbadtoystore, eBay, and even bought 2x WarPath ($30) each from someone here on the site.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Wal-mart is finally getting the Warpath cases in; I picked up Warpath from them the Friday before DOTM toys came out.

4. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

I found 3 Tcrackers, 2 Wheeljacks and 1 Warpath about 2 weeks before DOTM figure release date. I think I got lucky as hell!!!

5. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I heard they all got taken up in the rapture.

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think there's slim chance we'll see them in stores now the the DOTM toys are out. I just bought them on line, it actually wasn't that much more when I think about it. I've said it a million times, my time and frustration and traelling is worth a lot more than paying an extra $10.00 for Warpath

7. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    if yo can get Warpath for $30 or less, id say pick up a few. ive been lucky enough to find some Warpths at retail as well as i bought 2 online. i currently have 3, 1 opened/displayed, 1 MOSC, and 1 MOSC for sale. with the others i found, i sold 3 at cost to fellow members/friend in my area, and then i sold 4 more to other members on here as well.

Warpath is a great figure and is a must have, if not 2 of them :)  as far as Wheeljack, Thundercracker and Perceptor, they are all great figures as well. i found that Toys R Us were the ones who had the most Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercrackers, at least in my area, so maybe keep an eye out there and check the days they have trucks in first thing if you can

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    BBTS was my way to go here. I took the bath on a single Warpath from them, but since I have yet to see a Wheeljack or Thundercracker at retail, I know seeing Warpath is pretty much a pipe dream so the $25 was worth it for my time and aggravation.

Getting the TC/WJ/Scourge/Kup set from BBTS worked well also, as I've seen Scourge at retail exactly once in the next town over, and Kup hit retail about a week before DOTM in my town.

9. jru42287

jru42287 With great power...

News Credits:
    I found Warpath, 2 x Thundercracker, and Wheeljack in Walmart on Thursday, so they're finally getting around. A lot of stores seem to be continuing their Generations sales even through DotM is out. This is pretty evident since they haven't been marked down with HftD and RtS.

Also, some RtS stuff has been showing up at Rite Aids. I saw a Perceptor and G2 Prime there not that long ago. But then of course, you have to pay $17.99...