gen1fan

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Darkprime, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In September I paid for a RIGHT REAR Dinosaur mode leg to a G1 Snarl. Communication was good and he shipped right away after getting my money.

I didn't open up the box he sent me until 13 days later (yes, I should have opened it right away) and discovered he sent me the wrong leg. I tried to get him to attempt to make things right but he flat out refused. No refund, no partial refund, nothing. Even though I waited to open the package, he should have done something because he never sent me what I paid for. I offered to send the wrong item back to him but he just wants the matter dropped.

Be warned when trading with him. IF things don't go right, don't expect him to honor his end of the transaction.

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I took the correct leg of my spare, I fell this member is trying to get this money back and have the correct leg. Member told me in e-mails that he had a deal go bad on the leg before with another member. He toldmy that he recived the wrong leg from the other member. I fell that he is trying to give me back the wrong leg from the 1st bad deal. If member would of contact me right after the he got the package I would of have the toy to exchange the leg. But sold off all dinobot spare parts lot to a guy at a show a few day before reciveding this member e-mail about the problem. Check my feedback on allspark and on tfans boards. All postive feedbacks.

Be warned that this member wants items for free.

3. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Amending a negative feedback for gen1fan here.

Had purchased a Roadbuster figure off him. It arrived w/o an antennae at first which I gave him a negative for but he has since mailed me a replacement one.

Thanks! Suffice it to say, I'm pleased with the overall transaction.

4. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Just received G1 Snarl with all weapons from him today. It came in average, nice condition, but complete as was shown with the photos he sent.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the transaction as he shipped pretty fast, packaged carefully and was communicative.

5. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    did a trade and everything was excellent

6. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

I bought some G1 paperwork from him.

Good: Great communications, well packed, and shipped fast. Items had good pricing.

Bad: One tech spec looked crappy, shipping and handling was higher than I thought

Overall: A great trade, the great service more than outweighs the small item flaws.

7. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    made a trade with him. everything went smoothly. definately reccomend.

8. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    second deal everything went smoothly.

9. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I made a trade with him for some Tech Specs. A+

Mike

10. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

He communicated well and paid as soon as he could. Nice to work with you again!

I'm glad you like the trailer. :) 

11. Arcsylver

Arcsylver Well-Known Member

Just received my Alternators Nemisis Prime that I traded my Bandai G1 Jetfire for.

Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. VERY happy with the transaction. Will definitely deal with this board member again if he is willing in the future.

Enjoy the Jetfire.

12. Laquah

Laquah Wanna be a Canadian Idiot TFW2005 Supporter

Took a Classics Jetfire off his hands.
    Excellent packaging and very smooth transaction.
    I have since freed Jetfire from his packaging but the box was MINT when I opened the shipping box!!!

10 GOLD STARS!

13. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Smooth transaction!

Quick communication and a quick payment. Thanks:thumb 

14. thor20

thor20 Omnibot

Gen1fan doesn't know what no means. As Dark Prime said if a deal doesn't pan out to what he thinks should happen he tries to muscle it his way. I told him I wouldn't sell him something (Wheeljack body) and he continued to harass me. I had to threaten to call the cops on him. He's ridiculous and childish.

Not to mention this is my second dealing with him. I had sold him an Alt Mirage. He was slow to pay and I had to bug him for payment. Beware!

15. SoundwaveMajor

SoundwaveMajor DarkWarLord of Insanity

solid deal all around.
    fast shipping and great communications.

16. spadesss

spadesss Well-Known Member

I had just sold some stuff to gen1fan. Email exchanged was great. Prompt payment from him and transaction went smoothly. We both walk away happy. No complication. Thanks.

17. Grifter Prime

Grifter Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Recieved my Reflector weapons from gen1fan, took a little long to get and communication was long in waiting for a response, but he must be busy as are we all!

Thanks!

Grifter Prime

18. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Search feature is disabled right now, so I don't know if there is already a feedback thread for gen1fan. However, I just wanted to say that gen1fan is a very reliable seller. I bought a set of the Botcon figures from him, and he shipped them more quickly than expected. He was very good with communication, and I would highly recommend him as a seller. Nothin' but positive feedback! Thanks!

19. raitei

raitei Well-Known Member

Just plain rude. Couldn't come to an agreement on shipping so the deal was canceled. Hard to have a good business w/some who types things like:

"no way I'm doing $$ for shipping. I do $ with a tracking number"
    "I had a complete skylynx shipped from CA. for only 5, IT"S called DHL "
    "so thanks for wasting my time"

Beware of gen1fan, like both thor20 and dark prime have stated, he does not know what it means to bring good customer service even though he may ship things out in a timely manner. On a side note I currently have a deal going with Thor20 and I support his claims.

20. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

Negative

-NEGATIVE-ITEM NOT RECEIVED-
    Paid to get a G2 Snarl from him
    Paypal payment sent the 5th of february
    He said he shipped it the 12...february
    Now it's the march 12 and still nothing.

march 14th UPDATE: Gen1fan told me the package was sent back to him.
    He offers partial refund...no refund of shipping

Update:
    For I have received nothing, I actually received a partial refund and paid fees on top of that. I don't know why the package was sent back to him (he won't tell me why) but it usually happens when the postman can't understand your handwriting.
    In other words, I paid for his mistake.
    Printing some labels using a computer and just taping them on the box avoids that kind of situation and loss of item or money.
    I will avoid doing business with that person in the future. Sorry, I can't lie and say that everything went smooth.