Gen. Warparth and iGears Presser

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by javaco, Aug 17, 2011.

1. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    sooo i got a warpath! and he's soo cool! i didn't think he would be this small. but i love that about him.

anyways! i was wondering if i was the only one who doesn't like the head too much. i feel like the TFTM hoist (a favorite among radicons for warpath) would be a better fit.

ALSO! if iGear is basing the Presser figure off this mold (or as is seems) do you think they will up the scale a bit. he seems way to small of a figure to represent the awesomeness of Impactor.

what do you think?

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I think everything about Classics Warpath is perfect. I'm ok with the head because for some reason I have the toy version in my mind vs the animation model.

As for Impactor...I never read abotu the Wreckers so I realy don't know his size class. If he is an average bot, leave it a deluxe. Will make it easier to make the bigger bots Voyager size and keep costs down. Cuz we all know how crazy 3rd party prices are getting.

Well not crazy, they projects are just gettign bigger and costing us more.

3. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    The only thing I don't like about warpath is that his hands are a bit to low on his arms but that is nothing but a mere deterrent. He is amazing.

4. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that Igear said somewhere that Presser would be upscaled a bit. Maybe the Igear insider (fabexmax?) can give better info?

5. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    i just feel like the head looks a little funny. and to me it doesn't look so much like the g1 cartoon. it has its parts but not completely

6. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Impactor (Presser) is bigger than Warpath, he stands a head or so taller than Warbot Defender, if memory serves correctly.

7. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    He should be taller than a regular deluxe. Impactor is(was) leader of Wreckers. He is suppose to be bigger than Springer in the comics. He is also buffed. So I believe in relation to Warbot, he should be a an average voyager sized in terms of height, and bulky. That's what MY scale is. But what iGear does is up to them.

8. bcm77

bcm77 Well-Known Member

That was the scale I'd seen mentioned too, which would be awesome.

Hasbro's fixation with Deluxes may keep prices down but it also means certain characters are too small eg Thunderwing.