Gen 1 Transformer lot for sale! Got to go!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Renegade Razor, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

Hey guys. I need more money for a local toy show in 2 weeks so I'm parting with these Gen 1 Transformers. They are all in great shape unless otherwise noted. I need to sell them within a week and I hope to recieve payment by fri the 25th so I can attend the show on the 26th. They are already boxed up and ready to ship. Again, this is being sold as a lot. Payment has to be a U.S. postal money order, that way I can easily cash it and you can have the peace of mind to know its secure. You can check out my rep by looking at my ebay user id, lraven. Its mine and my wife's account but its great. You can easily see that I just recently spent a great deal of change on joes. So I won't let you down. Pictures are below. They have no accessories unless they are listed. Here we go:

Omega Supreme- near complete, only missing 4 small yellow clips, it works and turret rotates.

Skyfire/ Jetfire- good joints, only slight paint loss on back of metal part on legs, slight yellowing on wings.

Optimus Prime- great shape with tight joints, nearly complete, only missing 2 missles, and gas nozzle. Has hose and attachments, gun and fists.

Grimlock- great shape.

Sludge- great.

Snarl- front legs at elbow joint a little loose, where legs form dino back, a little loose. Otherwise great.

Slag- ok for parts, painted to reflect gen 1 show colors.

Constructicons, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Scrapper- great shape.

Wheeljack- only has 2 launchers.

Bluestreak- has 2 launchers and 2 missles.

Sideswipe- has some black paint applied, great for parts.

Hound- great.

Prowl- missing top and 1 door.

Red alert- good for parts.

Reissue Prowl- great.

Reissue Jazz- great.

Skywarp- has 2 main wings.

Thundercracker- has 2 main wings.

Starscream- good shape.

Gnaw sharkticon- great shape but missing 1 peg to extend fist.

Reissue Insecticons, Shrapnel, Bombshell, Kickback- great but Shrapnel missing yellow insect legs.

Bumblebee- great.

16 assortyed Laserbeak and Buzzsaw bodies- 2 complete bodies with heads, 9 with good bodies and no heads, and 5 with good wings.

5 Metroplex parts including Scamper missing top and arms.

And a assortment of transformers weapons.

The price for the entire lot is $225.00 which is with shipping included in total. Please see the pictures Again, I need the payment before friday the 25th so I can have the money for a local toy show. U.S. postal money order. Please email me for any questions. Shipping is $25.00 for priority with delivery confirmation. Anything more and I'll pay the difference. Anything less and I'll refund it. I'll get a money order and mail back the difference. Thanks guys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please contact me quickly if you would kike this lot. I've only got 2 weeks before the show. Thanks again.

2. Renegade Razor

Hey, S-collectables, pm sent. I can take paypal as per your message. Thanks.

3. S-collectables

S-collectables Banned

Ebay:
    payment sent

pm sent thanks

4. Renegade Razor

Sold! Thanks.

5. Renegade Razor

Hey, S-collectables, how did you like the collection you bought from me? I haven't heard from you yet.