Gears of War NECA Figures?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Computer5, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if they are coming out w/ a boxed set of COG soldiers like the Boxed set of Locust soldiers? I read briefly on thefwoosh someone said something that they would make one like 4 months ago on an older thread.

2. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

i dont know but i did see a new four pack on BBTS i think a while back. and it didnt have photos, like it was yet to be released. i might be mistaken though. i wish they would put ball joints on the legs or at least some kind of different hip articulation. i have one cog soldier and the hip articulation has caused me to not buy any of the others :(  i will get lt. kim though.

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Are u talking about the boxed set with Marcus, Dom, Cole & Carmine? That came out earlier this year. TRU had it for a while.

4. Computer5

Oh no, I mean a boxed set of regular COG soldiers. For army building purposes. It seemed the boxed set of Locust soldiers had 7 different heads, 4 bodies, and various weapons. I was wondering because Cog Soldier version 2 is coming out for series 5.

I was hoping that the COG soldier 4 pack would come true after i read that thefwoosh post but i found out that post was posted back in august '09 and i haven't heard anything else.

I know that headswaps would be moot on COG soldiers but if they had different weapons and 4 soldiers for $39.99, that'll be better than buying 4 Series 5 versions @ $15.00 a pop with the same lancer and shotty.

5. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Then again, considering 90% of people online use Carmine, and a shotgun, it would be incredibly accurate :lol 

I've always wanted to get a figure to play around with, but I have genuinely no idea why I havn't. I've got a sealed headshot locust hanging on my wall, but I want to keep him sealed.

6. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    i had started collecting these guys, but they are so stiff I lost interest. I have the original 4 and 2 theron guards.

7. Computer5

Well that's why i never collected the earlier series, but it seems that the newer waves have better articulation and you can have weapon storage on their backs now.