Gears of War figures any good?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by General Magnus, Apr 19, 2010.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Saw several of these on a shop today and wondered, are they worth it? I never played the game, but I liked the figures I saw. Anyone recomends them?

2. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Yeah, I have a few of them the Drones look great all bunched together, I also have a Marcus but he's still MISB.

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    They're pretty cool. NECA's been upping their game over the last year or so and the GOW figs have been examples of that. The beefy designs mean the articulation's really limited, but the sculpts are great and the paint application more than decent. My only minor beef is that my favorite character is Cole and his arms aren't near buff enough. :lol 

4. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I've never played he game either and I really like the most recent version of the generic COG soldier. It's the one with the added articulation. They can easily fit in with any other line that is in the same scale. In fact, I think they look great fighting Cylons.

Some of the grubs are pretty cool monsters - again look for the more articulated versions. I think the figures of the main characters are under articulated. Marcus in an exception, but be careful because he's had a lot of figures and some have good articulation and some have almost none.

5. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]