Gear Of War 2 Movie Gun VS ROTF Buster Prime's Gun

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Shin Densetsu, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    To those of you who own both the TFC Toys Gear of War 2 set with numerous guns like the movie gun, and ROTF Buster Prime from TakaraTomy, which gun do you prefer? The movie adapter gun from Gear of Wave 2 or Buster Prime's gun?

2. indifferent

indifferent Well-Known Member

Personally, I prefer Buster Prime's gun just because it matches the style and color of the toy. I have the Gear of War movie gun on regular ROTF Prime and although it looks nice, it feels a bit too bulky and heavy on the figure. I think it would blend in much better attached to Powered-Up Optimus Prime just because it would match the black on Jetfire.

3. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hmm, never thought about the weight, thanks for bringing that up.

4. 009*

009* That Guy In Nebraska

News Credits:
    Even though I don't have either one of these yet, I'm tempted more to get two sets of the TFC gun. Even two sets are cheaper then Buster Prime, and I get four LED guns.

Either way has its upside, but I think TFC is the best bang for your buck.

5. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

in my opinion i like the tfc gun for rotf prime. while i don't own buster prime, from the video reviews it does look quite nice but i just can't pull myself away from the perty blue led lights lol. in my opinion, the gun for buster prime is great, at the cost of removing the smoke stacks to form the gun. if you like having your prime whole, with the smoke stacks still on then i think the tfc guns are perfect. i guess it's a matter of preference, but i do understand its normal that some transformers have a part of their body turn to a weapon.