GDO Asia Exclusive Hoist

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by dominusveritas, Jul 4, 2012.

1. dominusveritas

dominusveritas Arizonacon™

News Credits:
    Here goes review number two for the GDO Asia Exclusives. Up next is Hoist, the redeco of Trailcutter(breaker).

Hoist, in my opinion, is definitely the better version of the mold used for Trailcutter. Looking at both in hand, Hoist has more detailing on his paint apps. Where Trailcutter's alt mode is essentially flat black with a little detailing on the front bumper and headlights, Hoist also includes the Autobot insignia on the hood and some very nice yellow and black hazard stripes on the doors. The shade of green also looks quite nice for the character.

In bot mode Hoist is pretty much a straight redeco of Trailcutter but, again, the green color and orange highlights look pretty nice. Like his wave mates, Hoist has the extra peg hole molded into the top of his head for storage of his included blaster while in alt mode. Again, this is a neat addition to the Asia exclusives legends that I think Hasbro should really consider adding to any future legends/classics releases.

Attached Files:

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Looks good. I want this.

3. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I might get this sometime later this year.