GD-07 Flame Convoy.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MagnusPrimal, Dec 14, 2009.

1. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

BBTS has this on preorder for about $28 in a Korean Box. Does anyone know what kind of quality we're talking about here? How does it stack up to Cybertron Scourge?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    It'd be identical, unless they changed the sounds for the Korean release. Paint and plastic wise, it'll be spot-on to the Takara release... I'm not sure what the differences were between the US and Japanese releases originally, but that'd be where to look for comparisons.

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IIRC, the Cybertron version had higher colour contrast between the yellows and oranges, making him look more vibrant and fiery. And of course, the added Decepticon symbols on top of his secondary dragon heads. Beyond that, I think the paint masks were the same, so no huge deco changes besides the colour balance.

4. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    i looked at the takara flame convoy and pictures of cybertron scourge...could not see the difference...i actually got flame convoy cheaper via ebay than retail for scourge...go figure...so i proudly own flame convoy right now...