GCreation Sixshot

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

He'll likely be "MP" sized - as GC's new line is MP-IDW.

2. NickSeibertron

NickSeibertron Well-Known Member

Still debating whether to go with this or Hexatron. I want something that scales well with Maketoys Cross dimension figures, and if this guy is a towering giant compared to their eventual Ultra Magnus, I dunno.

3. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:

Well, right now, alot of fans selling their Hexatron about 100$ shipped, some even lower, i think i have seen 70 - 80$ as well on facebook. If you get a good deal on second hand, and if anything wrong with it, you can always ask MMC for help.

Another choice is to go with the improved KO version made by CloneDroid. Honestly, it has the best headsculpt vs MMC Original or Continuum versions, and a nice blue-esh green parts instead of green which i prefer. If i had to redo it, i would have picked this one up instead of original MMC.

Or, wait for this. If quality is good enough, and if transformation is not over the head complex like their optimus, well, i personally love the look of each mode more from GCreations, but those are only CGI, so hard to say. If quality isnt up to par, and transformation not enjoyable, then i would re-think it a bit, i can probably keep it in bot mode anyways to be honest, and again, looks awesome in CGI pics.

4. NickSeibertron

NickSeibertron Well-Known Member

Is the clonedroid version really a better quality figure? I mean in terms of build, tolerances, flexing, stuff like that.

EDIT- Ah, sod it. Found the Clonedroid version for pretty cheap on ebay, went ahead and splurged on it. I've always loved the visual stylings of hexatron. The only things that bugged me were the hollow parts of the shins, and the way those little magazine things on the inside of each leg were always shown sticking up. They just looked awkward, like they'd get in the way while walking. After seeing that they do indeed flip down and make things more flush, I'm sold.

Again... as much as I love how clean and nifty the gcreations version looks, I don't think it'd look that great next to my other, smaller figures. I know Sixshot's big, but I don't think he should be THAT big.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

I'd never heard of the CloneDroid version until seeing your post. Looked it up, posted my Terminus Hexatron on Ebay, and bought the CloneDroid Sixshot. Just the leg flaps folding down alone sold me, but murder blades helped too.
    I'm excited to get it as though it was a totally new figure I've never own anything like, hah.

• Like Like x 2
  6. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  7. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

Lol isnt that Ultra Maxmas and not the GT one?Thats funny

8. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What are you talking about? That whole display is GCreations stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Aaaab cruuuuuuunch!

10. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:

Yeah, I had my FB post wrong. I fixed it. :) 

11. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

I mixed up Gcreations with Generation Toy ,im an idiot :) 

12. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gcreation

18193060_1752284461730073_8116315569941479606_o.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC Schmuck

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Woo boy this guy is a work of art he so pretty. Love how the sword scabbard forms a rail gun, weapon storage and cooler alt modes!

• Like Like x 4
  14. calubin175

calubin175 Well-Known Member

G Creation certainly makes the most gorgeous designs but at the expense of durability. They are the more conservative IDW designs.

MMC and Maketoys have a very specific direction in stylisation which turns the inspired characters into something very different. MMC's Cassy designs always have these triangular fang shapes like on Sixshot and Carnifex's tank fronts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

That car mode as one heck of a long nose. But I can see two wheels on the legs in his fighter mode, so I assume the front of the car is supported by them.

What do you mean? The toys aren´t resistant?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Fucking love this guy. Think I'll end up replacing my Hexatron with him. Everything about it's design is 100% my jam. Do hope that the jet pods have wheels in them though, otherwise that car mode is gonna suffer a little. The railgun scabbard sells this entire design too, it just gives him so much character, fucking love it.

17. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Look at the fighter jet mode. The nose has two wheels showing.

18. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Not what I would have preferred but shit I'll take it.

19. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    At least it balances, though maybe flip out tracks or something would have been nice, make the APC mode some sort of reverse half-track.

20. luckyman76

luckyman76 Well-Known Member

Literally every single mode is better than every other version out there. This evokes the hell out of his ninja identity. Cannot wait to see color prototype and what the overall size is. Aside from the bot being close to perfect, the car looks like a cool futuristic car and not a mess, the gun much more realized instead of an afterthought, and especially the same with the tank mode. I hate cartoon plain bots but I have never liked this level of detailing and this one went even farther but it is so good that it works perfectly for the figure and further sells each mode by doing such a great job of camouflaging the other modes. IDW was the perfect choice for this one. Toon just could not do Sixshot justice. To me this has a similar effect like MMC decision to go IDW on Overlord in the sense that it just brings a whole extra level of class to the figure.

• Like Like x 1