GavynN.X. please clear your PM Box

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Liokaiser, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    GavynN.X. I sent you that money order two weeks ago. You didn't get it? WTH!!!! :mad  I was waiting for you to give me positive feedback on my thread. Did you give me the right mailing address? :sly: 

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    The Postal Office money order serial number is 07852467611. I will file a claim today that the mo was lost or stolen. Please don't question me. I am an honest trader/buyer/seller on this board. Just check out my feedback.

3. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yep, hes very honest. Hector, do you have the recipt from the money order, because you should have gotten one and I think if you confirm that it was lost or stolden, you might be able to get a new one, other wise the place you got it from should have a record of it. and then youll have to pay me, and then youll still be out $23 i think it was, Or Ill have to return Hound

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is what it states in back of the customers' receipt. "If your money order is lost of stolen, present the receipt and file a claim for a refund at your Post Office." It clearly doesn't tell you, you have to wait 60 days for a refund. That's sucks. On top of that I had to pay $3.00 to file a claim. I sent a money order to New Jersey that took two weeks for the fellow board member Shadow Convoy to get. So hopefully you will get it within a few days. GavynxN.X. please send me your mailing address. Thanks!!!!!

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have yet to hear a response from you GavynN.X. I would take it you got the money order. Please note my computer crashed last night, so I don't have computer access. Only at work and at my cousin place.

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Actually, I think he's outta town man. I was going to have a deal with him, and he told me he was going to be on vacation or something until the 29th.

7. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

hi sorry i jumped to conclusions, will edit my comments!
    yes i'm still not back at Davis but pm you my address again.
    so not online that often, if at all this couple of days..