gavnushkatron

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Chaddicus, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Gavnushkatron is new to the forum, or at least he has no feedback, so this it is my pleasure to start his thread. He took quite a bit of shelf warmers off my hands and made very reasonable offers on all my items. He was timely with his messages and quick on the payment. He even covered the additional shipping cost that accrued. Fantastic member.

2. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I sold a FP Crossfire set to Gavnushkatron very recently. Payment was very fast. He was very polite and we worked out all the details regarding shipping.

I can definitely recommend doing business with him.

3. WrongTurn

WrongTurn King of the Impossible

News Credits:
    I sold Gavnushkatron Fansproject Causality: Backfiery, Stormbomb & Thundershread. He paid super fast and was very friendly in communications. I couldn't recommend him more. An A1 board member. Nice1.

4. Bakushan

Bakushan Well-Known Member

I sold a MP Thundercracker to Gavnushkatron and his payment was quick and simple. He had no problem covering the costs of US to Sweden shipping, and in fact when I undercharged him he willingly offered to cover the difference in kindness.

This is a trustworthy and dependable member of the TFW community and comes highly recommended for any trades or transactions. :)