GaoGaiGar sequel!!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Vangelus, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    AGH! Heart...Not...Working! Joygasm...too...much...KICKASS! GAH! *Dies from joy*

Wait a second, how the hell did they get around all the legal crap? :peoples: 

Oh, and in regards to the new GGG mech: So THAT'S Project Z! Looks like this has been in the works for quite some time now. :) 

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm, mixed emotions...glad he's back but the bot mode looks weird? I definately prefer the GGGG version but will give this a chance.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    needs more Mic Sounders.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    WHOOOOOHOOOO! This is awesome news. Still got to see Final of Final and Betterman, but at last we're getting a new Brave show. Now, here's hoping Baan Gaan and company can get their series made, complete with toy line. That'd rock like nobody's business.

6. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    :eek:  Just saw who's the new pilot (and maincharacter?) of GaoGaiGo, I DEFINATELY wasn't expecting that. Bah, now I need to see Betterman. It spoiled the end of GGGF for me as well, so you might want to stay clear from the explanation for that G-GGG pic...

Oh yeah, can anyone tell me what the basic story and mechas for Betterman are?

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I'm confused!

I've seen some of Betterman when it was on Tech TV. What exactly does it have to do with GGG? There was a thread here awhile back about GGGF having something from Betterman, but I didn't really get it all that well.

Lastly, The core robot is kinda meh. The normal mode is ok, but the flipped over mode sucks. You can definetely tell it's the same guy who designed the mecha for Betterman. That gimick was ok for that, but it just doesn't seem to work for GGG.

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    GaoGaiGar and Betterman take place in the same universe. Betterman characters were added to GaoGaiGar Grand Glorious Gathering FINAL to make the connection stronger.

9. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    This robot is said to be a crossover venture between the guys from betterman & GGG hence it using Bm's flipping gimmick and lots of existing GGG parts.

My theory is that it's a stop gap mecha put together purely to recover the missing characters. (not saying anymore as there are still folks who haven't seen the end of final.)

Check the toyboxDX thread again, there are soem animation shots posted that show another mecha I've never seen before.

& there's this, I think it looks cool myself,
    http://www.cmscorp.jp/product/gaogaigo.htm

Finally, I just remebered a rather strange comment from CM's that Zinc panic posted a while back regarding swappable cores,
    http://www.zincpanic.com/article/24042.html

Maybe it actually refers to this new core robot and CM's has been in on it for some time.

Either way :rock 

I pray for a new TV show of decent length, pointlessly short OVA's are hacking me off these days.

10. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

Huh...just looks like StarGaoGaiGar w/ GaoFaiGar's shoulders and a weird grill on the chest instead of Galion's head.

Gotta say, so far I'm not that impressed w/ the GaoGaigo design.

-Shifty