Ganetic

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by tassadar zeratul, Sep 25, 2006.

1. tassadar zeratul

tassadar zeratul predatorial humanoid

this guy is totally cool he knows what hes doing to sell good tf items

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    This is the feedback forum for toys. I think you're looking for the Junkion Exchange feedback forum.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Moved. In future, please make sure you're posting the right kind of feedback in the right section. Thanks!

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Ganetic defrauded me out of $400 us. He was the highest bidder on my auction, but was just short of the reserve. i offered him a 2nd chance deal, but he wanted to TRADE something for it, along with some cash. so seeing as he said he was an ohio police officer and had 100% feedback on his ebay account, i took him for his word.

well, it's 2 months later, and regardless of how many times we've spoken over the phone, that he has assured me my items were in the mail, they have still not arrived, and he keeps saying that they keep gettig sent back to him. he's confirmed my address twice.

he is a smooth talker, and has accused me of using shill bidders to up the bidds on that auction.

i have contacted the RCMP and the fraud dept of Canada Post. i have his address, his full name, and his phone number (he no longer returns my calls)

buyer beware. positive feedback on ebay doesn't mean he's an honest person.

5. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

If I remember correctly, someone else posted something like this about a year ago. Must be a repeat offender.

6. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    out $400 that sucks dude!

7. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

wow. i've bought some things from him before, don't remember much but he did send me a mindwipe with a broken fist. When i informed him, he refunded me 5$, which i was happy with.