Gamestops Cybertron Edition Revealed *Spoiler* sort of

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by vektsilver, Jun 27, 2007.

1. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Well Calling this a Spoiler is realy more of a technicality but the Cybertron Level that you get with the Gamestop game is not worth the purchase. First of all this unlockable is code you must enter using the D Pad during the menu you screen. The code is printed on the bottom corner of the copy of the prequal #1 comic that comes inside the case as it is a mini version which is cool. However when you unlock cybertron it basically tells you in that game mode you can not earn achievements and all other lockables are turned off.

Having said that the level is really really short. actually its only one large arena one for autobot and one for decepticons and it looks awefully rushed. There is no point to these small arenas other than survive the waves of enemies that comet in. One bright point is for Prime / autobot version ( which he is in earth mode) there is an end boss whom when you look at him is large purple has one laser hand an is a bad ass mofo. You guessed it shockwave is the end boss but oddly I dont remember an equivalant for Megs's version of the same mission.

So basically the cybertron addition is barely a level added to the standard game.

2. Taka-Tahu-Nuva

Taka-Tahu-Nuva Optimus who?

Doesn't it also come with a bonus disc with behind-the-scenes stuff or something?

3. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    yes, and the comic. All that stuff, taken together, is worth it. To me at least. :p 

4. chaz_88

chaz_88 Member

the code works on the standard versions too

5. Rocker22

Rocker22 Well-Known Member

Ya you also fight Shockwave in the game.

6. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Hmm, I know it sounds kind of silly but I've yet to pick up my copy. So can you use any of the characters and models on that stage? Including the G1 ones found. And what about their cybertron forms?

The G1 Models might make it a lil less dreary. ^^;;

I've been a DS addict. Instead.

7. Rocker22

Rocker22 Well-Known Member

No you can't.