Gamestop Returns

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mr. Wholesome, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Mr. Wholesome

Mr. Wholesome WWOD What Would Ops Do?

Ebay:
    My 360 died on me so I'm sending it in tomorrow for repairs. Now I'm thinking about buyin either a used or refurb. one from Gamestop cause in their return policy it says it can be returned within 30 days if it is un-opened and is in the same condition. Now this should work with a used one and maybe even a refurb. cause it will most likely come in a box that is already opened right? Anyway just seeing what anybody thinks of it, or if anyone works there could tell me about something like this.

2. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

They put a sticker on so they can tell if it's been re-opened or not. It should work.

3. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

people that work at gamestop are not allowed to talk about it on the internet. but if i did work there, and I'm not saying i do, i would tell you that our...erh...their used systems are just fine, and while your there you should probably reserve a copy of halo 3, and get a subscription to gameinformer so you can save 10 % on all your used game purchases. but thats just what i would say if i did work there.....cause i dont