Games of decepticons

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by soundwaves man, Jul 29, 2008.

1. soundwaves man

soundwaves man Guest

i was lookin for games of decepticons but the prices are to high i calculated the price to be as with the box art to be around $80.00 so i was looking to see if someone could sell it to me after new years eve or somtin. Please respond

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but you will never get that box set for 80 dollars. Yes the retail prices come out to around there but people paid 300 dollars to go to the 'con and have their set.

The prices you see will probably remain constant until Transformers dies out.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Uh-huh.
    Tell you what; if you can find me a MISB G1 Fortress Maximus, I'll trade my G.O.D. box set & $30 for it.
    ...What? The toys in the G.O.D. box are worth about the same at retail (plus about $30) as the toy inside the MISB G1 Fort Max box would have been.
    No?
    OK; how about 3 MISB Euro Overlords?
    No?
    Exactly.
    You should get the point by now; don't expect anyone to part with a $300+ set for such a ridiculously lowball price. Especially given how much it goes for on eBay.

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Also you're only supposed to have one Wanted ad on the first page.

5. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really wanted to join in on this, but damn conscience took over. Besides, once again, the erudite Englishman said it better than anyone.

Look buddy, if you done your research, then you should have probably noticed that this set continuously goes for $600+. It's once in a blue moon that it goes below 500. Individual pieces still go for way over $30 even for the least desirable (Bugbite).

Ask around the toy forum or junkion exchange for prices. Do more research on ebay. You'll get a better idea on how much these collecter's items are worth.