GameInformer tidbit

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Torque, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    on page 70 of this month's issue, theres a bit of info about Transformers:ROTF game-Sadly, i have no means of scanning, but i can type up what it says in there, if need be (not sure if im allowed to just start typing it or scanning it, as im unsure of magazine laws and stuff)

EDIT:: got a summary now!

it says that Luxoflux, the people making the game, has improved upon the original game fomula instead of redesigning it. it talk about how you once again play through 2 campaigns-Autobot and Decepticon. theres something about how you can now change between characters at a central hub.says the Transformations feel more natural, Stunticons, protectobots, and omnibots are mentioned as emenies for each side. playable character list...

ooo, this may be new-Ironhide's ability is that he can deploy turrets to help in the fight-i think that we saw something in a video posted not to long ago of it, (speculation, i mayb be wrong! )Ironhide puts down a turret and it starts shooting the enemy by itself or something (i think, just a conclusion i drew from watching the video and reading the info)

also says that upgrades you can aquire go to whole team, not just one character.

original G1 episodes will be included as a special feature, and apparently both Starscream and Ironhide will be able to be in G1 colors, which is pretty cool.

also, the wii and PS2 games are very different, more arcade style with self contained levels. also theres a feature that allows asecond player to have like a remote control weapon-wild

so it seems there may have been a few new things in it-also has convinced me that i need to get this for Wii and 360 if the game is so different.

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can summarize :) 

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    summary added

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds good! Looking forward to the game.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    cant wait to get the game-but ya, thats it for the new stuff-just the Ironhide thing