Game With Developers

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Trenner Dios, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

Did anybody play with the developers? I waited for 45 minutes, but most of them never added ANYBODY to their friends' lists, and when I checked what each of them were playing it seemed like they were always on the same deathmatch map together. It seemed like they didn't really get how it is supposed to work, or they were just goofing off. I got bored and went to play Red Dead Redemption instead; a game where the developers actually play with you!

2. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Wait, what? Did I miss something? Are we talking High Moon?

3. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    i tried to add their gamertags , but it sayd that their lists were full

4. sparty2304

sparty2304 Active Member

Looks like one of the guys over at Seibertron did...

Energon Pub • View topic - I just finished playing WFC with some devolpers...

"I played with three of them (a producer and two animators) and it was fun. Whichever one was TFCybertron2 was the only one with a score better than mine. Only a few questions were asked though...

(Q) Will there be DLC and will it be free?
    (A) Yes, but they're keeping it hush hush on what it will be and it will cost money.

(Q) What about new weapons?
    (A) They hinted at being able to always have your axe/sword/mace/whatever out at all times. This wouldn't allow you to shoot and would take up your second weapon slot but would allow powerful combos that could even drop a fully overshielded soldier in MP if it connected.

(Q) Why didn't Frank Welker voice Megatron?
    (A) At his age, Frank has trouble doing Meg's voice for long periods. After awhile, it actually causes him pain and for him to lose his voice for several days. "

5. Stelios010

Stelios010 Member

I Played with the developers in two different games. They were fun. Things I learned.

There is a secret healing room at Tripticon it is on the right hand side.

There is a similar secret room on Iacon.

DLC is not talked about, but they said keep your eyes and ears open. They plan on supporting this game for a long time.

They are hard at work on another patch.

They have the ability to nerf weapons on the fly using a lot of back end information.

I played with the one who is in charge of the scheduals for Double exp weekends and he said he couldn't tell us when they will happen, but there will be more.

The last thing is they are very thankfull for all of us who support the game.

6. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Ahh I see. Well he is supposed to be doing Megs voice in the new series, Transformers: Prime. I hope it dosen't destroy his voice completely.

7. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

Shit...Heard that man.. maybe they can synth his real voice to sound like a different but similar megs...

8. Dinoman96

Dinoman96 Well-Known Member

I played with them last night. As you may know, I asked them if they were looking forward to Transformers 3, and there was silence and some laughter. lol.

9. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Did ANYONE ask them why the game keep dropping players out... ?? Are they aware of such network issue ?

10. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    all i know is someone needs to ask why the scientist is rediculosly WEAK! including weapons! i mean at least compinsate for the weak health with nice powerful weapons its honestly no fun palying as them at all!!!!!!!! i dunno how people do it its more aggrivation then fun!!!!

11. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm not complaining about them when im a scientist. though i love stealing their 7 kill streak cannon

12. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From Xbox 360 dashboard... Another Game with Developers night, Thursday July 29. You must have the DLC for this one. That's my birthday, so I'll likely be too tipsy to play, so ask them about host migration for me. :wink: 

13. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I tried to do as instructed and add their gamertags but their friends lists are all full... No luck for me.

14. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    yup , im the same :( 

15. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, that sucks. Hopefully, the hardest question won't be "Why is Oppimus Prime so cool?"