GAME UK dark of the moon sideswipe pre-order

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe91, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Soundwavedotm

Soundwavedotm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys my mate works for game it's confirmed the ps3 edition comes with additional bonus content (sideswipe/rachet) he has said don't build your hopes on sideswipe as different stores have different content packages so double check guys :) 

2. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've played WfC games where all five of the opposing team are the exact same model, but different colors, so yeah, saying "hey, get THAT megatron!" sorta doesn't work. It does get confusing when you go against clans where the members use the same models, same colors, and sometimes same weapons loadout.

I don't imagine the color pallet being much more "robust" than War for Cybertron's color selections.

3. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Australia doesnt get this game till the 29th and still no Sideswipe bonus attached, i thought feck this and scoured ebay until i finally found a guy selling it for 15 dollars American, needless to say ill probably be one of the few Australians using Sideswipe in multiplayer now unless hes announced later on.

4. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    Sideswipe's stealth force mode looks good, I haven't seen that render yet.

Also, off topic but the huge GAME in the thread title made me lose the game.

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Did he give any indication as to which store would be getting Ratchet and if it would be a pre-order bonus or just a pack in for the first shipment of copies?

6. Soundwavedotm

News Credits:
    Preorder bonus and game tends to match it's preorders online to it's shops but he did say you may get different characters in different stores e.g my store in Boston gets Sideswipe while Newcastle may get Rachet it's down to who supplies them for shipments so just check with them :) 

7. Sideswipe91

Sideswipe91 Autobot warrior

Ebay:
    Ah ok so GAME are doing both? The way its worded, "immediate access" it seems Ratchet is unlockable in game

8. Soundwavedotm

News Credits:
    Btw Rachet is unlockable guys apparently don't take my word :) 

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Luckily enough we have an extra 11 days to wait after it comes out in the US. I imagine if Ratchet is unlockable through playing the game we'll know by Thursday at the latest.

10. Sideswipe91

Sideswipe91 Autobot warrior

Ebay:
    The date of the game seems to be the 15th for the US going by the new trailer, so we'll only have to wait an extra 9 days as the UK gets it on the 24th. If you pre-order from GAME you're more than likely to get it on the 23rd, as ive never not gotten a game early, so 8 days.

11. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I know it's ridiculous! My local game don't even have DOTM scheduled for release! Let alone any pre order DLC... I guess I'm going to have to wait for the eventual DLC on the store then.