Game soundtrack and all the videos

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Solid Alexei, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    for the people who own the PC version of the game. If you go into the game dir you can find all the music tracks AND the amazing Voice overs from the whole game. Also ALL the videos including the Intro and the Ending movies made by Blur in awesome 1280x720 resolution!!:O also the bonus videos and trailers you have to unlock are there too. All the videos are saved in .bik format so you can view them with this free official program: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

The RAD Video tools. AND you can also use this prog to convert all the Bink videos into any format of your choice! I just did it with the intro an it looks the same as the HD versions from fileplanet or gametrailers but only this time the sound is not fucked up!!

2. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    Ooooh! Thanks for that bit of info. If my friend get the PC version, mweheheheh...

3. Lateralus

Lateralus Well-Known Member

I'm too lazy to do that. But the in game sequences are pretty awesome. Lots of ass kicking.