Game Rarity Question

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Joe Moore, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

I just saw the thread title and thought " I wonder if they are talking MVC2 Dreamcast..." couldn't believe it. Love my DC, just repaired it the other day after a hiatus, and guess what I've been playing? MVC2! With my arcade sticks!

I spent so much on DC stuff, surprised I didn't keep Sega going single-handedly. Wish I still had Seaman, dunno if I could ever go through the early mornings heating the tank up again tho :D 

2. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Yeah,i think sega was just ahead of its time.The Dreamcast had internet(to a limit),while others thought is was crazy.The gamegear had a color screen,while black and white was still the thing.Now look at systems,everything sega pioneered is common place now.I think the early lauch of the Dreamcast is what done it in.

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If this does come out for PSN, XBLA I really do hope they can do something about the fighting game lag online. I can deal with it in Street Fighter, but this game is way too fast to handle the standard lag stuff.

4. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

if my 5 year old xbox version of superstreet fighter 2 works fine over xbl, this should.

but i doubt it.

5. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Capcom recently signed a deal with some dudes who coded up the emu versions of fighting games for online play. I think it's called GPO or something, I bet Yak knows it, anyway, chances are it may use this.

6. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go