game question

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Rumble02, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

HOw in the world do you protect the allspark, kill the drones and survive megatron at the same time. what am i missing here. i cant do it

2. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

I found a blind spot behind the Allspark where Megatron couldn't hit you no more then once if any.
    You'll know when you've found the blind spot when the humans won't attack you,then just sit back and kill those drones.

3. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OK run left and right while continually shooting at the ground. It is easy if you do it that way the spiders die and the allspark will not hit you.

4. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

There are tanks next to Megs, shoot them to stop him from shooting, then focus on the drones

5. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Here is what I did:

I tried punching the drones instead of firing at them! Then I moved up to where Megatron is and waited for him to awake while I blasted any approaching drones with my cannon. Then where he awoke, I immediately attacked his tank. Then attacked the drones, and then when he re-awoke, I attacked the other tank. I then Moved to the back of the room and attacked only the drones and dodged left or right of Megatron's blasts. Finally the drones were giving me a pounding so I shielded and attacked. Then to survive the final seconds I kept my shield up. And I was done!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and for all of you who just cannot seem to get past a certain level(Hoover Dam?) because you keep dying, here's a little something:

Enter at Campaign Menu

Infinite Health - Invincibility:

Left, Left, Up, Left, Right, Down, Right

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

C'mon, the search function works again, we don't need more fucking threads about this game.

www.gamefaqs.com

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I gotta agree with him.