Game mode idea: War for Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    It's like a combination of Team Deathmatch and Escalation.

The base of the mode is Team Deathmatch but on the map there is an Autobot and Deception base where you spend points on tactical equipment. There's only one station that you interact with but the rewards come in levels. For example, level 1 could be a pool of 2000 and it give you an orbital beacon. Of course the more people who pool money the faster you can level up the rewards and get the good things like a gunship or Omega Supreme.

Players also have the opportunity to upload a virus onto the the opposing team's database (which we can say is Teletraan) and this decreases the amount of points stored at a steady rate for as long as you stand near it. The more people who join you the faster it decreases.

This will add a little depth for the mode because Titans may want to guard using the shield while Infiltrator may want to sneak behind enemy lines and hack the database.

Then of course we have the players who want to go go and rack of kills. Everyone has a role to play.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Sounds cool, but why note Horde Deathmatch or something? :p 

3. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    The name's a work in progress :lol 

But I want a game that tries to be new - a game that doesn't make Team Deathmatch the core MP experience. I know this is my idea but I would play this mode just like I'll play the heck out of Hunter in Crysis 3.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yeah, TDM is a bit boring now.

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I've always thought Deathmatch was boring, team or otherwise. It's just die, die, die, die, die, die, die, kill, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, kill, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, and that's it. No variety or anything. This is why I like Conquest the best because there's other goals besides kill kill kill die die die.