game funnies!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by cambaprecoz, Jul 28, 2007.

1. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

hey, manny funny, cheese, almost stupid thing happened in the in-game movies, most of them on the deceps play, like: (spoilers if ya haven't played")

when barricade lands, he finds the cop car near a donut place, so stereotipized!!

when blackout is done with the military, he just walks and rips the server, just to throw it like a soda can!

when scorponok is menacing sam and mikaela, ironhide appears outta nowwhere and kicks him like a soccer ball into the washintong memorial ( i think that was it) and just sez: "protect the allspark!"

and in the end, i just loved that megs rips Abe Lincoln's memoprial/statue and just sits there!!!

sorry if something like these wuz already posted.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Like how he did in "Atlantis, arise!"?

3. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it was a nice little G1 homage there.

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I found the funniest parts to be generally involving Ironhide.
    Example:
    - Drones are beating up Jazz, Ironhide just runs in and smashes them both.
    - Drones throwing Jazz across a car lot, just as they are about to finish him, Ironhide speeds in and runs them over.
    - Drones advancing on a fallen jazz, Ironhide goes full speed at them, sending them flying.
    - Scorponok about to attack Sam, Ironhide runs in and boots him across the screen.

Also, whenever Mikaela talks, I swear, when they wrote her lines for the game, they just thought, how can we make her sound like she has an IQ of about 17?

Anyone notice, the characters, especially Sam + Mikaela look like they were just plucked out of Shrek?

EDIT:

- Also, during the Barricade vs BB fight, Barricade just backhanding BB across a baseball park and casually wandering off.