2D Artwork: Galvatron!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Finally get this guy finished. This is my take on a Movie-verse Galvatron. I've got a bio/back story I'm working on, but haven't finished it yet (will add that before noon). Unfortunately I haven't been able to finish up the first two alt-modes, but I think the design sketches should be good enough, lol. I was at least able to get this version of Galvatron's preferred/favorite alt-mode all digied up :D . Here's a link to my WIP thread, if you're curious how this progressed: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/254946-tf-design-wip.html

Bio/Back story:

GALVATRON is possibly the most feared Cybertronian alive. MEGATRON, his brother, even fears him. To this day nobot knows what made GALVATRON go crazy. Some thing that, as he was a scientist, that GALVATRON accidentally exposed himself to something toxic. Others think it was the stress that finally made him crack. The truth is simpler, yet even more shocking. It'll be even more shocking to MEGATRON, the bot who imprisoned his own brother in the very heart of Cybertron. GALVATRON could be the most powerful Cybertronian in existence, if he didn't have so many flaws. His psycotic tendencies, odd choice in alternate modes, and power draining cannon, all added up to his capture and imprisonment. GALVATRON has been stewing over his thoughts in his prison for a very long time now. He was put there long before the Great War broke out. Now that Cybertron is dyeing, he is slowly gaining freedom. Once he brakes free, GALVATRON will go to the one place he's had on his mind, the place he knows he must go to, Earth...

Any who, here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    This, of course, is his bot-mode. I decided to give him three legs to help make him less humanoid.

[​IMG]
    This is basically just a size comparison with Megs, to give an idea how big he is compared to the others.

[​IMG]
    This is my attempt at a homage to his original cannon alt-mode. This version is stationary, and only one of three total alt-modes he has.

[​IMG]
    This is Galvatron's rocket alt-mode. It is the second of his three alt-modes, and the only one that is mobile on it's own.

[​IMG]
    This is my version of Galvatron's favorite alt-mode. It's a Cybertronian lighthouse :ev: 

Attached Files:

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Finished, and added the bio/back story. Hopefully it'll help make the Cybertronian lighthouse alt-mode make sense :D 

3. brawl 56

brawl 56 Aw..crap!

News Credits:
    He reminds me on Zurg:
    [​IMG]

But those three legs were a very nice design!

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :D  and yeah, now that you mention it, he does have a sort of Zurg-ish-ness to him, lol.

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Beware of tripod walking, triple-changing, crazy as bat turd, and little bro of Megatron, Galvatron!!!

Nice, Rave. You did make an unique design and 'nuff said.