Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by frenzyrumble, Aug 18, 2008.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone know a good drawing of TFA Galvatron? I am building a custom one, and would like some ideas.

2. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

Stupid Question, but since Earth Megatron is a rebuilt Megatron, shouldn't he be called Galvatron? sorry, just had that thought pop into my head early today, then I saw your post. I'd be interested in seeing some designs too.

3. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol good point, no thousand and thousand in the fandom will slap their own forehead realizing we already have Galvatron in a sense. Just as Optimus died in TFRO just like he did in the 1980's movie, this could be consider a homage.

But a actual design for Animated Galvatron would be interesting to see. Maybe the artist from the fan art forums that is really good at making TFA inspired characters will make one. Sorry I forgot his name.

4. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

If and when we do get a Galvatron, I just want him to be violently insane. Is that SO much to ask?

5. 245am

245am opener

News Credits:
  6. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

That would be one of the thinks i really dont like is just the repaints of megatron to galvatron.

But what if its like Beast Wars, Megatron stays the same name. It would be a nice change.

But if there is a Galvatron im sure it would be a homage to G1 galvatron.

7. Somebody

Somebody ReBoot

News Credits:
    Would it? S250 implied in this thread that Galvatron would be in the Predacons episode, written by the BW writers, and would not be Megatron, yesss...

8. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    True Galvatron must be a reformat from an outside source on megs for it to be G1 referenced (Unicron). Simply rebuilding megatron doesn't make galvatron, the various animes ruined that completely and utterly. Only one true galvatron out of the lot, which was E-megatron, and E-galvatron (his super form).

I could live with the IDW way of Galvatron so long as it's written well. (The seperate bot entirely.) But so long as it looks like Galvatron I'll be happy. I'm just hoping they don't go all japanese reference and use BW2 Galvatron.

Just as I hope the movies don't all of a sudden make him galvatron cause he was destroyed once. Give the Galvatron show up some build up please!

Megs in stasis cuffs drifting in space does not equal Galvatron either. T_T

Night Attack Megatron is a good enough homage to the 'super forms' of the animes, but Galvatron he is not.

So pretty much he's however you want to approach him in the animated aesthetic, I have a sneaking suspicion the Predacon one will be BW2 influenced (Allows for a certain Dragon Voiced leader...).

9. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Intresting thought I had what if starscream becomes galvatron? And his new body is based on beast wars megatron and he becomes a t-rex too be powerful like the dino-bots?

10. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

that would be an interesting twist, Starcream is already NUTS. or maybe some being merges megatron and Starscream's head. that should make them completely freaking off the wall Crazy, knowing that a little bit of the other is in their head :D 

11. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    I'd say, SCREW REPAINTS!!

Bring on the new mold for Galvatron, not silly repaint of Meg!! C'mon, Hasbro creative team!! ;) 

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Even if Galvatron ends up being Megatron reborn, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a new body. Though the way this show is going, I wouldn't be surprised if Galvatron was a completely different character all together. He could be the leader of a rouge group of Decepticons.

13. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Yea, that would be a great idea.

It would be like the BW, Megatron and Galvatron. Or like the G1 comics.

he he

oh side note

"PREDICONS YES"

14. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

What would make me laugh is if Galvatron happens to be the same dude from our Universe line for this year. For all we know, as crazy as it sounds, it just could happen.

15. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:

Oddly enough, it did happen in tha Armada comic already, so I'd say it's fair game as potential. xD

16. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Yeah, I seem to remember something like that happening, but it was G1 Galvatron in that comic I think.

17. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Don't have much love for Galvatron. There's still endless possibilities to explore Megatron in this series, why waste it by turning him into another character? (Ok, besides the fact of selling more toys.:p )

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    They wouldn't have to. They could always go the route of Galvatron being a completely separate character all together. Essentially a non-reformated Megatron. That way we could have both Megatron and Galvatron in the same episode, and have it truly make sense. Would be interesting to see them argue, imo.

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only way I'd want BWII Galvatron would be if his alt mode was the drill tanks, drill tanks are amazing.

20. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've always thought of Beast Wars Megatron as Galvatron-esque. I know he's not insane or anything, but seems to fit. But it sounds like Galvatron is going to be a jet.