Heavy/Scratch: Galvatron update

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mikeflosi, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mikeflosi

mikeflosi #MyKeys_ToysandComics

Still working on my Galvatron after taking 2 month off from it. I decided to it right. I didn't like the way his upper body looked so I got some styrene card and a better putty/filler. Next up are the forearms and hands. For that I'm going to use an alternators Optimus Prime. Reason why, I'm going to use the seats support the tank tracks (mostly used for Galvatrons transformation), guess it's hard to explain. Also, I want to work on his knees and feet, but I'm not sure.
    Hoping his done soon.

Attached Files:

2. Kenjo_Cybertron

Kenjo_Cybertron Stalk him, tear him apart

Looks like you have big plans here, I know how frustrating energon megatrons legs are....
    When i tried doing one i got to the point where I couldnt sleep trying to think of something to do to the legs that would look good.

3. kdog

kdog Well-Known Member

i have this guy striped down myself, even ordered a g1 cannon off ebay for him. those things are getting up there in price. the mold does scream galvatron but i still aint sure what im going to do with it. your off to a good start keep up the good work:thumb .

4. mikeflosi

I think im going to leave the legs alone... I'm having a pain in the ass with the forearms

5. mikeflosi

Here's a quick update. Still working on the forearms and tank track. The only problem I'm having is with the transformation, but I guess nothings prefect with customs. Would love any recommendations. Going to be working on this part for the next few days.

Attached Files: