Galvatron: Natural Born Killa

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Shipley, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:

One I did a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

lol

3. red00wolf

Come on guys this warrents a respones of some kind!....please i need it for teh lols.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The Galvaz is cool to kill "The Trailer" Starscream.

5. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    LOL, kinda funny.

6. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    ROTFL!!:bowdown: 

7. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

umm..No offense to the OP , but I veiw this as not only a vulgar piece of work, but also as a mockery of Transformers: the Movie. A butchering of something Ive loved since childhood. I look at this and can only shake my head in total dismay.

I dont understand why profanity is even allowed on this forum. I realize that MANY older Transfans frequent this site(myself included) , but there are children that come aswell. As responsible individuals , and as fellow fans, we should all realize how this affects youths. They come to see their favorite toys, and talk about them...than they see this...

8. red00wolf

finally...teh lols....lol.

9. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Seconded, as to the topic.

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  10. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Umm..can I ask you sir what was humorous about being concerned for our younger transfans, and being turned-off by this...video?

11. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

scary...

12. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

LOL i thought it was kinda funny.....
    maybe we should start slappin the "Parental Advisory Label" on some of these Videos......sheesh

13. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

I just disagree man. I cant see why any Transfan would enjoy this.

But apart from that, why is it profanity is allowed here when we KNOW young kids frequent this site?

14. red00wolf

Lol The fact that some one was bound to get there pantys in a bunch was what was funny, and i was sitting there waiting for my lols and i was not dissaponted.

15. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Well, im glad you found it funny dude. I didnt. Im sorry you have no concern for your fellow younger fans who are exposed to this garbage. It also irks me one of the greatest cult classic's of all time has to be butchered like this, and no one...but me, cares.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again: Why is profanity allowed on a forum that young children frequent?

16. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    Most likely because the bulk of our membership is not young children. What do you consider the median age of this site membership? What do you consider young children?

17. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Dude...you know as well I as I do that kids visit this site daily. Even IF "the bulk" that frequent here arnt young children, does that mean none see this?

This is a forum about cartoons and toys. Are you that serious? Of course they come here. Any person up to the age of 14-15 is a child to me. The law would say 18, but im not that naive. Still, should we not be concerned about this guys? Are they not our fellow transfans too? Its simply incredible to me why we permit profanity here. Im not talking about "ass" or "damn" either. Im talking about VERY STRONG language ive seen. Strong enough to make a sailor blush. Im just ashamed by this for the Transformer community.

18. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because we see worse stuff than this on the daily news. I say we, as I am only 17, and I hear stuff worse than this in school in my daily life. And, as has been said before, this forum is frequented mostly by adults, and I'm sure you've cursed more than once in your life. Just ignore this, and move on. It's just one video. Jeez.

19. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Sure you do. Sure I have. No you dont see worse language than this in the daily news. But does that make it any better? Im sure not ALL 8-15 year olds (and they DO come here dude) hear profanity at school. Its also NOT just one video my friend. Its the entire forum. A forum I enjoy, other than that. Personally, I CAN just "ignore this", but I cannot "just move on" when , like it or not guys, children DO come here. Younger TRANSFANS.
    Ive always felt that we are a brotherhood. That we have to watch eachothers backs, and while most of us as adults can deal with this sort of thing, why expose it to the younger generation?

Do you know why you see that stuff in your daily life onesock? Because of everyone else saying: "Just ignore it. Its ONLY one example. Move on."
    Disrespect to ones elders, adolescant violence, and many other problems can be avoided if WE, as mere TRANSFANS willstep up and do our part in preventing it. Can we change the nature of the world? No. But we can change the nature of this forum, and how the rest of the world see's us. Why not try to set a decent example guys? It is just as the ancient Proverb states: "If nothing but badness issues forth out of one's mouth, how clean then are the inner parts of that person?"

Besides all haveing to do with kids here, does anyone else just find this Video to be a butchered mockery of a Movie we all hold dear to us , besides myself?

20. red00wolf

Lulz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.