Galvatron Meets Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Aaron Gaius Parks Ricker, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Aaron Gaius Parks Ricker

Aaron Gaius Parks Ricker New Member

So, I'm just throwing ideas out there with this one...

Galvatron stalked into the darkened control room like a Tarasanoid with PMS. "Who dares summon Galvatron?" He spit the words out like rusty pieces of a muffler from my old Chevy Nova.

"I, Megatron summon you, Galvatron... or should I say... ME!"

Silence reigned for a handful of minutes, broken only by the sound of girls kissing (gently) on the mainframe (Ed. - on the mainframe hyper-computer - is this unclear?)...

"But... but..."

"but..."

"But this is impossible!" Galvatron sputtered like my new Chevy Nova. "You... I... I'm... You're me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's right, Galvatron. Don't look so surprised, old me. I mean old friend. Surely you have noticed the blue/magenta UV ray bombarding this docking bay from universe 2."

"Y... y... Ugh!" Galvatron sputtered like before.

"Y... y..."

"Guh!"

"Yes!"

"Well, the part about Mission 1017 that people don't like to talk about is the power of that blue UV ray to collapse time-space itself. Mostly time, though, because I'm still over here, and you're still over there."

That's all I have so far.

I think it cries out for a flashback somewhere in there, but I'm stumped....

...?

2. Destroyificator Prime

Destroyificator Prime What an ass!

You, my good sir, quite certainly, are a tool.

Strike that, you are a hyper-turbo- tool.

Here that vroom vroom (places hand to ear)? Its the sound of the hyper-turbo-tool come to hurt our feelings with his half-assed attempt at sarcasm.

I gotta go cry myself to sleep because of my super-lamenss.

(Umm, that's good sarcasm!)

3. Destroyificator Prime

Destroyificator Prime What an ass!

But the girls gently kissing....Gold, sir! Pure class!

4. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

lol I didn't get what was going on but I think it is funny. Galvatron and Megatron should really meet in some time vortex repeater and have themselves a party. They can invite Rodimus Prime and Optimus Prime just to relive their old G1 times.

Ahh, good times, those were good times....