Galvatron Leader Class

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by less_of_me, Jan 11, 2007.

1. less_of_me

less_of_me Active Member

I am not sure if I should be posting this here, but I just purchased a Cybertron Galvatron Leader class at toysrus.com for 39.99. It would seem they have got a new shipment in..... I know I have been looking for one of these for some time online now, since I can't find it in any store and was happy to not pay $70.00+ like you would find on EBAY.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Must of been some old stock left over from the main warehouse.

3. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Nice find. I've been seeing a lot of previously hard to find Cyb. bots in stores lately (Menasor, Soundwave, Cryo Scourge, etc.)

4. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Seen him a lot around here... some clearance for $30

5. less_of_me

less_of_me Active Member

Really...Menasor and Cryo Scourge are almost collecting dust on shelves in where i live in California. I admit... I have only been collecting for about 6 months and I have never seen a Galvatron on the shelf.
    I was actually walking down an isle at Target and saw the cybertron line, and they reminded me of the toys I had when I was a kid...since then I have really got back into Tformers.

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Targets should now be carrying Leaders, Ultras, and Voyagers. I don't know what figures, but the store I was working at last night had a Metroplex and a Cryoscourge sitting around, so there's probably just late wave stuff filtering out again.