Galvatron in PRIME? (SPOILER TALK)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    In one of the previews for Prime we saw and heard dialogue that clearly comes later in the season. Among them is Ratchet admitting that he's come to really care for their human friends and an exchange between Optimus and Megatron where Optimus asks what's wrong and Megatron states that he's been hearing Unicrons voice and it's been getting stronger. Optimus specifically addresses him as Megatron.

So Megatron will be back.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

They made it work in IDW and Beast Wars.

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I hate Galvatron, so I hope he doesn't show up, especially NOT as a post-Megatron.

4. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    That's not definitive though, Optimus might just refuse to call him by another name, or maybe he reappears as Galvatron and its then revealed later that he's Megatron or something

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

but would you like it if it was not a megatron, but a different faction?

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You're right....but I have a feeling to sell toys, once season 2 or 3 rolls around, the writers will find some way to change that. I'm probably worng, but just a hunch

7. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime will continue to call Lord Megatron by his real name Tom Riddle.

Uh, wait...

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just can't see Galvatron appearing this early in the series. But it could happen in the future.

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Hasbro clearly stated on-line & at fan conventions,that the energon decepticon faction leader mold was designed for Galvatron.

It doesn't matter who used the mold first. anyone can clearly see by just looking at the Toy mold,it looks like a updated homage galvatron from 1986 not a updated homage megatron from 1984.

10. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it's a sign that Hasbro isn't concerned first and foremost with selling Toys since they are holding them off for almost an entire year after this series started.

Then again; this is the first series I've actually followed since launch, so that could usually be the case with their shows.

11. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

i'm assuming we might get A galvatron in the series, either a Servant of Unicron and seperate of Megatron, or the classic Galvatron, but it doesnt matter cause whichever Galvatron we get he will take over as the new big bad anyway so it doesnt matter how he appears, and depending on how many characters get introduced and are kept on appearing instead of being Tigatron'd, thats how we may know whether or not he will be a new mold, cause we haven't got a new mold for a upgraded megatron since Beast Wars, (oddly enough the Takara is to lazy to make a new mold, but put expensive paint apps on toys instead).

12. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    Agreed, Megatron and Galvatron should be separate characters form now on; and now that Galvatron's name is free maybe they should make a PCC Galvatron :2c: 

13. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I really, really, really disagree with that. I hate the idea of Galvatron being a separate character from Megatron. Yeah, I know that Fermen has done it. I still hate it.

If we want a separate decepticon leader, lets bring in Straxus, or maybe even Thunderwng, for a change.

14. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    Completely agree. I hate the idea of the characters being seperate.

Would like to see straxus or thunderwing, Overlord would be especially cool. Especially since the other two characters just got toys, it would give overlord a chance at a new figure.

15. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While I won't count out Galvatron from inclusion in Prime in the slightest, I highly doubt it will come after five episodes of the series.

16. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i can see it. they killed c.j. in the first 5 min and he was in every commercial, add and comic book feature cliffjumper the hero of transformers prime. then the first 5 seconds boom he is dead. so they made that jump fast why not add galvatron.