Galvatron,Cyclonus and the sweeps vs. Megatron,Starscream and the seekers?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by 0MEGATR0N, Apr 22, 2012.

?

The stronger unit?

1. Galvatron,Cyclonus and the sweeps.

53 vote(s)
    56.4%
  2. Megatron,Starscream and the seekers.

41 vote(s)
    43.6%
  1. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps are clearly presented as if they are supposed to be the bigger threat. The entire point of Unicron reformatting Megatron & company was to make them more powerful and deadly.

On the other hand, Megatron is shown to have accomplished more.

2. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    Galvatron would probably end up getting annoyed with someone an go ape shit on his own team. while Megatron is a master tactition and has the same if not more brutallity than the skitzo Galvatron.

Cyclonus does hve Starscream beat in hand-to-hand. no arguement there. Starscream would have to be pissed AND on syn-then to even be able to hold his ground. BUT if it was a dogfight or fire fight, Starscream has Cyclounus beat.... :2c

Soundwave is so organized and has so many minoins that Scourge would be over-welmed. and Soundwaves sonic blasters and hand to hand combat skills, (Based on Transformers Episode 1: MTMTE) would be enough to at least cripple Scourge. Ravage is deadly, Laserbeak is deadly, Rumble's pile drivers are devestating, and Frenzy based on the "All Hail Megatron" Series is crazier than Galvatron alone.

And the seeker have a different special abilities. (Teleporting, Sonic weapons, acid weapons, Raming abilities...ect) they are also trained by starscream who is one of the most ruthless and cunning air commanders. The Sweeps however, are Drones at best.

So yeah, thats just my opinoin and reason(s) why i think Megs team wuld beat Galvs team.

Yeah, what he said:) 

3. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    see, I think the intangible in this is starscream- we know Galvatron and crew are physically stronger, however starscream always seems to come out on top (in relation to other decepticons, he always loses to the bots)

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Starscream came out a disembodied ghost in relation to Galvatron, so I don't know how well that holds up. He didn't seem to like being a ghost.

5. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megs, Starscream and the Seekers

6. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

Personally I think Galvatron is capable of taking them all down alone. I mean Prime took them all alone(well almost). I suppose it also depends on which version of these guys we're pitting against each other IDW and Movie versions no contest, G1 Cartoon versions it could be a close battle.

7. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this is circular logic as someone is always stronger than someone else (dragonball Z syndrome)... hell rodimus prime kicked the crap out of galvatron himself.

8. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

Go team dinobots! They are the best ever! behind beastwars...

9. Nemisispath

Nemisispath Needs a new username

though i like megs, screamer, and the like, I'd have to give the victory to galv, cy, and the sweeps for they are more or less upgraded versions of the others...

10. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Team Megatron has the weaker, more disorganized troops.

Team Galvatron has the more disorganized (though not necessarily weaker) leadership.