Galloway's an idiot.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Vexza, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now, the question at large:

Who is the bigger asshole?

Sentinel Prime: 0
    Galloway: 1

:lol 

2. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Yup, Galloway is my new favorite asshole :D 

3. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok:

1) I had not noticed the Sentinel Primeness of Galloway. I must not have been paying attention but now that you all have mentioned it, I see it.

2) Personally after that banter from Galloway, and when Lennox got the call, I thought the army were gonna take their planes and ditch the JA (JackAss)

3) Everyone in my theater (the first time) clapped when Optimus asked him "what if we leave... and you're wrong". The second time someone said "We'd be obliterated".

4) If he tried any harder to send the Autobots offworld by working with the Decepticons... he'd be SEAN BERGERIZED!!! :lolol 

5) Getting flown out of the plane by a parachuit was funny but too good for him.

6) If he ends up being in TF3, there'd be no way of redemption for him... unless he died, then he'd be redeemed. :D 

7) Don't make Ironhide sit on him...

8) Let's hope he doesn't steer from Sentinel Primeness and enter Porter C. Powellness. :confused2 

Annnd... that's it for now...

jD001

4. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

They're even. The douchebaggery of Sentinel Prime is spread out across many episodes, whereas its condensed down all into Galloway for one movie :) 

5. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I think he would make a great villain for TF3, personally. Obviously not the ONLY villain, but seeing him turn against/capture the Autobots and force them to share their weapons would be strangely epic.

6. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    That looks like a great idea. Mix some:bay  into it and u got TF3. Galloway, personally, is a stuck up government berucratic who thinks that the Autobots need to share their technology with the human race. Which is kind of pointless because by the time the humans have figured out how to use the technology, their probably already dead

7. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Or better yet, he should've forcefully removed his parachute pack and just kicked him off the plane.

8. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Galloway Is A Douchebag....Nuff Said....

9. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    More like people hate him because he's a jerk, and is dealing with a situation as though it were like local situations where one can come to some sort of compromise with an enemy or foe.

While civilian oversight of the military is obviously good in the real world, this person wasn't doing anybody any favours.

10. iceclimber

iceclimber Well-Known Member

yes, lets debate about a fictional character to a movie that was just as fictional. That is a great use of time on a Sunday afternoon. Wait, why I am even on here. I am wasting time as well. What a topic fail.

11. butz

butz slippery when wet

You do realize this whole website is about fictional characters from fictional stories, right?

12. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

'cause there's...like...totally no point in caring about characters in a fictional work. They're all fake, so it doesn't matter.

Why don't we just get rid of ROTF? If it's all fake, who cares? What about all of Transformers? Film? Book? TV?

13. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wonder what would've happened if He was running alongside Sam trying to convince him to turn himself in while running away from Megatron.

14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    No, Galloway isn't brave enough to do that kind of crap. Hell, he'd radio in a personal transport to het him the Hell away from the battefield!

15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I know you don´t like the movie, but damm, do you have the silliest arguments. Withouth the bots, the cons would have free reign to destroy Earth.

Yeah, let´s kick those who could help us fight the Cons. That´s a smart idea. Let´s leave Megatron to do to Earth what he pleases.

16. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    And that was the point of his whole character. He was the movie's Greek Chorus; he was a literary technique which gave a brief summary of The Events Thus Far so you, the viewing audience, would be reminded of what happened in the last movie, and prepared for what was about to unfold in front of you.

Explaining the falling action and dénouement of Transformers to Soundwave wasn't his intention, and he shouldn't be faulted for that; only the theatergoers were supposed to be paying attention to that part.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  17. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    That fool is terribly misinformed and is an assHOLE.

18. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Woooooow.

19. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess I'm in the minority but I actually liked the character I just wish he had been used more effectively when he questioned prime.

For instance it would on been an interesting talk if prime had asked what the government's PoV was on them being war refugees kinda going into the territory of that film Alien Nation. But they didnt Prime just told him to STFU and that you would not want to be around a con army with out the autobots being around.

Also for the use of filling in plot holes he had his uses like when he asks prime for their technology something that people would of been wondering about and now we have an answer.

Now granted he's an A-hole but good characters dont have to equal good people

In a dream world of fanfic I'd of liked to have seen him and prime slowly gain a sort of mutual respect for each other since both want the best for their kind even if it means they don't agree on many issues.... but hey clearly theirs more money in bumping him out the back of a plain

20. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Well, that's why Mr. "BRING IT!" called him an "ASS-HOLE."