Galaxy Shuttle

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Jan 14, 2007.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have heard people say he only appears in Zone. If that is true than who is the giant space shuttle/robot that appears in Victory? They call him Galaxy Shuttle.

And another thing about Victory Galaxy Shuttle, many times he is getting shot at and such, why doesn't he transform and shoot back instead of just sitting there in shuttle mode. He also got his power drained once by the dinoforce and just sat there and let it happen. Did he forget he could transform? I don't really understand that. A few times he sat there and let Star Saber and the autobots get beat up and no one was in him at the time, so I don't see why he wouldn't transform and help out.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He is in Victory and Zone, he was sold in both years, in both types of packaging.
    Ironically he gets more screen time in Victory than in Zone, where his appearances are little more than cameos.
    As for the rest, dunno. Maybe he's got thick skin and doesn't feel half of that stuff, or perhaps he's just a "turn the other cheek" kind of guy.