Galaxy Shuttle, Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by novabeam10, Apr 4, 2009.

1. novabeam10

novabeam10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know this is waaay out there but what are your thoughts with C-326 Galaxy Shuttle? I know this sounds weird but in every comic I have read dealing with the Transformers, any shuttle kinda looks like him. I would not mind seeing him re-released sometime maybe tuned up a bit.Granted he is very low on my lists but hey we gotta look at something

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's cool and looks good on the Micro Master rocket base and I think in the show that's how he was always shown unless in robot mode.

as for a toy well its typical late G1 so I'd say just take it for what it is and enjoy it.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He's pretty awesome. Very nice shuttle, the legs on the robot mode are a little skinny by necessity though.

I own the Thunder Dagwon remold version, which has a couple of extras. Galaxy Shuttle I guess must just have a space on his back where the bike goes on my one, and his tailfin gun looks a bit puny on its own.

Overall though he is a nice toy - very similar robot mode look to Armada Jetfire, but slimmer and less chunky looking.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

no one saw them reissuing black megatron, sunstorm, omega surpreme, metroplex, and sky lynx, and yet, they still did...

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I always thought he looked like the last autobot from the comics. very cool transformer, and it would be pretty awsome to see him reissued, but I have no idea how they go about choosing which toys to reissue.

6. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    It took me a while to find him but it was worth it. Most folks have no interest for him but I had to have him since he was never repainted or release in the usa. Though I doubt it will be re-issued.

7. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    GS's is certainly on my JP-G1 want list, along with Countdown to go with him.

8. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I just got a Countdown so I'm halfway there. I'd love to see it!

9. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love the face that you can put a micromaster in the shuttle cockpit. Color scheme is plain (black and white) but that's so great about it. It has the real shuttle feel to it.