Minor/Repaint: Galaxy Force Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SamiWCP, Mar 16, 2007.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

No you don't.

2. Mixmaster

Mixmaster 4F 68 A0 54 69 74 73 21

News Credits:
    I think painting him light grey instead of white would make your Magnus a little more unique. The different shades of blues adds to that also, I like how the paler blue contrasts with the deeper blue in vehicle mode.

3. Mixmaster

Mixmaster 4F 68 A0 54 69 74 73 21

News Credits:
    I think painting him light grey instead of white would make your Magnus a little more unique. The different shades of blues adds to that also, I like how the paler blue contrasts with the deeper blue in vehicle mode.

4. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Well i guess not as much as you sammi, but we got like one inch at the most this year and didnt even havee a snow day =( meh. Anyways, i think light grey would make magnus unique but wouldnt be too magnus-"y". It would then just truly be a whiter version repaint of Optimus.

5. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Well i guess not as much as you sammi, but we got like one inch at the most this year and didnt even havee a snow day =( meh. Anyways, i think light grey would make magnus unique but wouldnt be too magnus-"y". It would then just truly be a whiter version repaint of Optimus.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I did this for the LOC version, but he doesn't have a white cab at all.. I did an angled stripe that starts just behind the arms and ends up around the back, so that in bot mode he has a red abdomen like the original UM. made the lightbar white so that in bot mode they kinda represented his tall white shoulders... but you don't want a blue cab so I can't help ya I dont' guess. Its in the gallery though if you want to look at it for possibly any ideas.

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I did this for the LOC version, but he doesn't have a white cab at all.. I did an angled stripe that starts just behind the arms and ends up around the back, so that in bot mode he has a red abdomen like the original UM. made the lightbar white so that in bot mode they kinda represented his tall white shoulders... but you don't want a blue cab so I can't help ya I dont' guess. Its in the gallery though if you want to look at it for possibly any ideas.

8. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not a big update, but it is underway. I already made a mistake--I accidentily painted the bottom leg white, when I had intended it to be blue, but now it kinda works, following the Gen-1 color bit, where his trailer came in to make his feet, well, now his cannon add ons, and the super mode feet will be blue, and come in to do the same..Kinda a happy accident. I'll need another coat on the white, as some of the red is still working through making them pink, instead of solid white.

9. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not a big update, but it is underway. I already made a mistake--I accidentily painted the bottom leg white, when I had intended it to be blue, but now it kinda works, following the Gen-1 color bit, where his trailer came in to make his feet, well, now his cannon add ons, and the super mode feet will be blue, and come in to do the same..Kinda a happy accident. I'll need another coat on the white, as some of the red is still working through making them pink, instead of solid white.

10. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Starting on mine today. Using mainly white and grey, though. Looks good though, my man.

11. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Starting on mine today. Using mainly white and grey, though. Looks good though, my man.

12. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Even witthe mistake, im sure this wil turn up awesome!

13. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Even witthe mistake, im sure this wil turn up awesome!

14. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

A slight update..He's coming back together again..Bahwegranawheatniniban indeed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

A slight update..He's coming back together again..Bahwegranawheatniniban indeed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i personally would go with the "icy" feel that G2 laser rod ultra magnus had myself.

17. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i personally would go with the "icy" feel that G2 laser rod ultra magnus had myself.

18. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Awesome!!! I had problems with the white paint on my cab. Especially the front in alt mode. Color me jealous!!!

19. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Awesome!!! I had problems with the white paint on my cab. Especially the front in alt mode. Color me jealous!!!

20. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

lookin good