Minor/Repaint: Galaxy Force Ultra Magnus & a tweak to what "was" Pulsar Convoy...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Demaar, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Thanks man :D 
    I only wish I had the handy-man skills (along with the cash to shell out on extra figs) to make them reality...

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I'd nix the teal on your Magnus. It just comes out of nowhere, and doesn't really look too great to me.

(I know that MP-02 had the teal, but that doesn't mean I liked it much either. :p )

3. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

i would lik zombiejack if his head was changed to look a little different

4. ikado

ikado Cuttlebot

Ebay:
    Wow. I would SO buy that Ultra Magnus, IF he had a different head. That would make for a kick ASS Botcon exclusive next year!!! I love the truck in those colors. Great work!!

5. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Man its a shame universe is gone this would fit in great there. Of course if they had let some one like you pick the colors for universe maybe it would have been more popular.

6. Demaar

Demaar Banned

:lol  Thanks for the compliment. I'm not 100% sure though. I really do love the dark repaints (as anyone could tell) so it'd probably fast become a line of decepticon recolours, with a could of 'bot homages tossed in here and there.
    What's that old saying? Too much of a good thing, is a bad thing? I think that's it...

7. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Well, one of Demaar's bashes just might see actual treatment. That Magnus idea was something he and I had been talking about via PM for the past few days and I'm REALLY getting tempted to do it. Pending how much homework I've got for school, the Galaxy Force Magnus might see the light of day in the next few months...

8. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

good work digibashing is alot of fun!

9. Icebergman

Icebergman Well-Known Member

Nice job!! I like the new head looks lots better than a recolored Prime head.

10. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    the green and orange on magnus seem a touch out of place to me. other than that, man that's hot. i would buy that. i like the prime head better than the evac one too. very cool.

11. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Thanks :D  It was actually your digibashes that got me started doing it, if I recall rightly.

Yeah, I think the orange was a biproduct of fiddling with the hues and I forgot to fix it up... I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it :lol 

The head was a bit of a rush job, but I'll keep those tips in mind when I attempt it next :D