Galaxy force star scream

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MasterDeath, Mar 22, 2009.

1. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Hi guys, not posted here in AGES (wow look at all the adverts I need to block.... MY EYES!!!). Anyways as my interests change and stuff, I will be selling alot of toys and whatnot.

First stuff I will sell are my boxed items (easyer to pack and post). I have galaxy force starscream, yes the voyager sized Japanese version, opened but all mint box is 100% and all stuff is with it. I have looked around and cannot find anyone else selling this one so I assume it is rare?

This isn't a sale advert heh, I just want to know how much it is worth. Any help be cool thanks :) 

2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nvmnd

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They're decently rare (at least as far as people willing to part with them). Show up from time to time on eBay and go for $50 plus or so. Can't remember the last time I saw one though so it may have become more rare now. BBTS gets some stock of them in ever now and then... but BBTS vintage department prices tend to be a bit on the high side when it comes to MISB stuff and their items tend to sit for awhile before someone (despearate) buys their product.

Don't see what's wrong with him posting this here. He's just asking for a price check essentially. He specifically stated that this wasn't a sales advert and that he just wanted to know if it's rare or not. People do this all the time in this section...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  4. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I paid $65 Shipped for mine. $45 for the toy + $20 for overseas shipping. I hope that helps.

5. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Thanks guys :) 

6. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had a boxed one on my sales thread for about a month now and nobody has bit. He's on eBay now...

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And it's a pretty good deal too with the Free Shipping. I'd snatch it up myself if I had the extra cash right now. Sadly, I don't get paid again for another week.

8. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    The Cybertron Starscream mold is one of my favorites from that line, we need more Seeker repaints, c'mon Hasbro!