Galaxy Force Rambles (blue and yellow), For sale! Profits go to charity.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by quiktake, Apr 24, 2006.

1. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

I have been helping out a family in India with a tragic situation. The mother has breast cancer and the poor husband had to borrow the equivalent of two years worth of his salary to pay for the operation. I have already contributed $200 of my own money to help the family pay for the $500 cancer operation. But now they are in desperate need of money to pay for the follow-up chemotherapy sessions. The sessions are $50 each.

This is what I would like to do. I have three sets of yellow and blue MOSC GF Rambles. I paid $30 for each set. I would like to sell the sets for $80 plus shipping ($12 by SAL discount airmail, EMS for $24 for N. America/Oz - $28 for Europe).

Please help this family!

Shipping from Japan. Payment by Paypal.

2. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    damn, If I had the money I would buy them, even though it is pricy, just because it is for a good cause.

hey, wait a sec, are you quiktake77 from ebay? If so I already bought a set off you back in February.

Just out of curiosity, you do combined shipping if someone wants to pick up more than one set? I can't justify it myself, but someone might want to take advantage of it if possible.