Digibash: Galaxy Force Gekiryujin

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Demaar, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Demaar

Demaar Banned

As I mentioned over in Kaijumaster's thread, I reckon GF Blender/Cybertron Quickmix is so a GaoGaiGar Furyu and Gekiryujin homage. I'm gonna assume everyone who comes to this thread knows of GaoGaiGar, which is the last of Takara's "Brave" lines (which were pretty much an offshoot of TFs in the first place), so I don't think it's that much of a stretch at all to think it is a possible homage...
    Anyway, here is something I was fooling around with earlier, it's quick and messy, but I'll probably do it again once the guy is released and has some proper galleries going:
    [​IMG]

I wasn't sure if I should make the barrel of the cannon silver or gold/yellow, but I figured he had enough yellow. Anywho, thoughts?

Edit>> Wasn't entirely happy with the original, so here's how it looks after I fiddled around:
    [​IMG]

2. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Wow... 75 views and not a single comment. I guess either it's ugly or no one cares about the homage... or both! :lol 

3. kuwait_convoy

kuwait_convoy Banned

I like Yusha Robots alot. Do more. :thumbs2: 

4. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    That's a very obvious hommage! Awesome digibash, BTW.

5. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Thanks for the comments guys :D 
    I was worried that because the character I was trying to make it look like wasn't a TF that no one would comment... glad I was wrong :D